10/12/2012

Daisy Doll - Margarétalány


Szerettem babákat készíteni, elősorban Waldorf babákat. Ő egy kis kézbe való gyönyörűség, ajándékba készült, emlékét ez a fotó örzi.

Little daisy girl
This little daisy doll was made after we moved to this village where we still live.
In the first year we rented a house while our own house had been built.
We had a terrace with garden and my boys could play in the garden while I was able to do something else in the house.
Something else was usually cooking or making crafts.
This was the first year when my elder son went to the Waldorf Kindergarten and I was amazed by the beautiful handmade toys, dolls there.
So I tried to do some of them in my "spare time".
If you have spare time during a period of building a house with two small children please tell me how did you get that.
This little daisy doll was made for the birthday of my best girlfriend's elder daughter 4 years ago.

It was sewn from felt based on the guide of making a Waldorf doll.


Nincsenek megjegyzések: